OSHA is not a town in Wisconsin.
No matter whether your organization is a service company, manufacturer, medical facility, school, processing plant, nonprofit, or any other type of workplace, you are required to comply with federal OSHA regulations, as well as state and local regulations.
911 Consulting gives you practical solutions for complying with regulations (and covering your posterior) in these crucial areas:
- Mandatory Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Standards. OSHA standards requiring every employer to anticipate and prepare for emergencies
- Conditional OSHA Standards. These may or may not be applicable to your worksite, depending on the presence of any type of hazardous materials.
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure Plan (SPCC), or “Spill Plan.” If bulk oil* is stored at your facility, you could be subject to this Environmental Protection Agency’s Oil Pollution Prevention Rule; Code of Federal Regulations, Part 112 (40 CFR 112). Even if you are not required by law to have an SPCC, you may still need a spill plan of some kind for hazardous, toxic and caustic materials.* Oil of any kind or in any form, including, but not limited to: petroleum; fuel oil; sludge; oil refuse; oil mixed with wastes other than dredged spoil; fats, oils or greases of animal, fish, or marine mammal origin; vegetable oils, including oil from seeds, nuts, fruits, or kernels; and other oils and greases, including synthetic oils and mineral oils.
- Your State Fire Safety Code
- National Standard: NFPA 1600 Recognized by Congress [PL108-458, §7305(a), (b)] as the national and state standard for EM, DR & BC
- Your Commercial Insurance Policy
- Your Mortgage & Credit Lines
- Premises liability
- New 2011: DHS regulations aimed at all private-sector organizations. NFPA 1600 is their standard
- New 2011: Standard & Poor’s Audit Standards (ERM). NFPA 1600 is their standard
- Foreseeable circumstances
- Failure to plan
- Failure to train
- Juries in State & Federal Court
Protect your employees, contractors and visitors from injury while reducing your risk of fines, penalties and lawsuits. Contact 911 Consulting to see how we can help you become compliant—and cover your posterior.