911 Consulting is the nation’s leader in emergency planning and training for workplaces
Whether your organization is massive or small, we prepare you for foreseeable emergencies so you can protect your people, property—and posterior.
You benefit from our expertise in compliance requirements, assessing risks, creating plans, training employees, and conducting drills and exercises across dozens of industries, for hundreds of diverse facilities and a multitude of organizational cultures.
No one else offers this comprehensive emergency planning and training
- Provide expertise on federal, state and local compliance issues that impact you
- Conduct risk assessments to identify your foreseeable circumstances and vulnerabilities
- Create custom emergency plans for your specific site so you’re prepared and compliant
- Train your personnel to your emergency plans so everyone knows how to respond
- Lead drills and exercises to test your plans and your people, and more
Recognized as a national authority
We are asked to present at national and regional conferences across the country, and conduct webinars on a cross-section of emergency planning subjects. To learn more about speaking engagements and webinars, browse our Speaking section.
Founder and president
911 Consulting was founded by Bo Mitchell, a former police commissioner with 21 certifications in safety and security.
Good leaders protect their people
When an emergency strikes your organization and someone calls 911, it takes at least five minutes for the official emergency responders to arrive and deploy.
In those first precious—possibly lethal—minutes, you are on your own. Your people are the first responders.
Let’s make sure you and your people are prepared, so everybody can go home safely—and return the next day.
Contact us to get started, or learn more about how we can help you protect your people, property—and posterior.